Bali Hotels Association is a professional association of star rated hotels and resorts as well as boutique villas in Bali. Membership is opened to all general managers, non-transferable and valid for one year only
BHA membership fee is based on your total room counts and your lowest available published rates online. Please find how we calculate the fee for our membership fee, by clicking here
MEETINGS AND ORGANISATION
BHA holds a monthly meeting of all members (normally on the second Wednesday of the month)
this gives the opportunity for members to meet, network as well as get updated on the programs and news about the latest issues, laws, regulations and more.
Membership Benefits include sharing ideas and solutions on various matters :
- Employee related issues
- Legal issues
- Common Marketing initiatives
- Tourism issues and Marketing intelligence
- Sharing of benchmarking data
- Environmental issues
- Government relations
- Management training
- Included on BHA Website and link to individual hotel
- Included on Destination marketing activities (PR, Advertising, Campaign)
In addition to this, members are given a membership card which entitles the bearer and partner a special discount on food and beverage in other hotel members.
For membership information : email@example.com
Important information to read before completing our online membership form.
BHA membership requirement:
1. You Must be a General Manager for a star rated hotel located in Bali
2. Your hotel is already opened and operated and also have received the star rated certification or at least in the process of obtaining it. If you are in the process of obtaining your star rated certification and already submitted all of the legal documents, please ask for a recommendation letter from PHRI notifying that you are already submitted all of the legal documents and now on waiting stage.
If your hotel is in the opening stage, you can become an Associate member for the time until all legal documents are processed.
3. BHA membership fee is based on your total room counts and your lowest available published rates online. Please find how we calculate the fee for our membership fee, by clicking here
4. Complete the online form and make sure that all fields are filled out and do not forget to attach your logo before submitting the form.
5. 2 (two) one night accommodation includes breakfast to be used for BHA programs and events. Original room vouchers MUST be sent to BHA secretariat.
Membership request will only be processed once we received:
a. The completed form
b. Logo of your property
c. Recommendation letter from PHRI stating that you have submitted all legal documents for star rated classification process.
For BHA membership benefit list click here